Media Information

 
 
 
Collection:
Built Heritage
Title:
St. Mark's Chapel, Mordecai House and Grounds, Raleigh, North Carolina
Alternate Title:
Mordecai Square, Raleigh, Wake County
Creator:
Preservation North Carolina
Contributor:
Nichols, William
Date:
1847
Decade:
1840s
Description:
Provenance: Henry Lane, first owner; Moses and Nancy Lane Mordecai, second owner | The property contains original outbuildings as well as other small nineteenth century frame buildings that have been moved in. | Historical Note: The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Subject:
Chapels
Subject:
Mordecai House (Raleigh, N.C.)
Geographic Location:
United States -- North Carolina -- Wake County -- Raleigh
Geographic Location:
Mordecai (N.C.)
Language:
English
Genre:
Architectural photographs
Original Format:
2 x 2 in.; Color slides
Type:
Still image
Rights:
Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://presnc.org).
Repository:
North Carolina State University. Libraries. Special Collections Research Center
Is Part Of:
Built Heritage of North Carolina: Historic Architecture in the Old North State
Classification Heading:
Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005
Classification Number:
PNC slides
Item Number:
bh0101pnc003
Filename:
bh0101pnc003.tif

St. Mark's Chapel, Mordecai House and Grounds, Raleigh, North Carolina